- Name Search & Registration
- Advising on Statutory Staffing Issues
- Drafting Contracts & Privacy Policies
- Structuring Commercial Transactions
- Commissioner of Oaths & Notary Public
Ole is a practicing advocate, commissioner of oaths and notary public who also has an MBA. He clearly understands the needs of business as well as the legalities of operating in Africa.
In addition to joining the bar in Kenya, Ole gained management experience across the board and has previously worked in both the private and public sectors. His previous positions include Group MD of East African Portland Cement Co, CEO of the Tourism Trust Board and GM of Kenya Airports Authority. Ole is a member of the Law Society of Kenya and a member of the International Commission for Jurists.
- View all articles & blogs posts by OLE MAPELU ZAKAYO
- Contact us to learn more!